Weather Based Irrigation Controller Rebate in Perth
This information is sourced from: Water Corporation
Claim a rebate of up to $300 towards a new weather based irrigation controller for your garden. Part of this rebate includes the set up by an accredited Waterwise Garden Irrigator. If you’re eligible, we will credit the rebate to your Water Corporation account.
Early access for garden bore owners
Bore water users can apply from 1 August 2022 to help adapt to a new two day watering roster. Registration for scheme users will open from 1 September 2022.
What does the offer include?
The Weather Based Irrigation Controller Rebate includes:
- Up to $200 for the purchase of an eligible:
- Weather-based irrigation controller, or
- Weather-based component for an existing irrigation controller, or
- Weather-based irrigation controller and component
- AND up to $100 for a consultation and controller set-up by a Waterwise Garden Irrigator.
This rebate is a limited offer and is only available for purchases made between the below dates. Rebate allocations may be exhausted before the closing date. You are not eligible to apply if you have previously claimed this rebate.
Bore owners: 1 August 2022 – 31 May 2023
Scheme users: 1 September 2022 – 31 May 2023
To be eligible for this rebate, you will need to:
- Have a property located in the Perth/Peel area
- Have a Water Corporation account
- Buy an eligible weather-based product during the offer dates:
- From a Waterwise Irrigation Design Shop or Garden Irrigator, and
- Have this set up by a Waterwise Garden Irrigator
Eligible irrigation controllers
Purchase one of the following brands and models to be eligible for this rebate. Check the terms and conditions for further product details.
How to apply
Please have the following ready before you apply:
- Proof of purchase for the eligible product and set up (can be from different suppliers)
- A copy of the completed programming checklist (provided by your Waterwise Garden Irrigator)